Danielle at Love the Mouse Travel: Making memories, one vacation at a time!!
Welcome to Danielle at Love the Mouse Travel! I am an agent for Love the Mouse Travel and I specialize in Disney Destinations. I have been planning people’s Disney vacations for years now, dreaming of turning it into a career. I finally took the leap and became an agent at Love the Mouse Travel.
I have been visiting Disney Parks since I was six years old, back when it was just The Magic Kingdom and EPCOT. I have gone with friends, family, no kids, lots of kids, friends with kids, groups of families, you name it! Because of this, I have insider knowledge that many people don’t know, and these little tips and tricks help me to customize a trip that will be perfect for you. For example, do you know the easy way to avoid crowds on Main Street USA (and keep cool) to exit The Magic Kingdom? How about how to safely eat in Disney Parks with food allergies? Do you know what kinds of Easter Eggs and hidden gems connect all the parks with an incredible back story, called the Society of Explorers and Adventurers? This is the kind of knowledge stuck in my head, along with song lyrics and where to find the best snacks!
So whether you’re a Disney newbie trying to figure out where to start, or a seasoned veteran that wants to take a more hands-on approach to planning without the hassle of remembering deadlines and due dates, you will be happy you chose me to do the hard work! I work closely with you to ensure your Disney vacation is personalized and tailored to fit your family’s needs. From resort choices to dining and park pass recommendations, I’m here to help every step of the way. I can provide the right level of service to ensure your vacation is practically perfect in every way. Contact me today for your FREE NO OBLIGATION vacation quote!!
I book the following Disney Destinations:
Latest News and Posts
Subscribe to get the latest articles delivered to your inbox!!
The best thing about choosing me as your agent is that all of this is available at no extra cost to you
- I can book more than just your room! If you prefer to do all reservations on your own, YOU CAN! But if you find that overwhelming and need a little extra pixie dust, I can book your dining, tours, special events, and more! Some things are tricky and incredibly hard to get, but I have a few tricks up my sleeves that can up your chances!
- Instead of having to talk to someone different every single time you need help or have a question, you deal with me and only me! I am available day or night! Just give a little whistle and, just like Jiminy Cricket, I’m there!
- My services are 100% free. I WILL FIND YOU THE BEST DEAL AVAILABLE so you won’t have to shop around to find the best deal. Not only that, I will continue to monitor deals and special offers directly from Disney. If a discount becomes available before you have made your final payment, I will do my best to get you that discount, and apply it to your reservation.
- I will continue to stalk dining reservations up until the day you want to eat at, say, Cinderella’s Royal Table. Many times, things that aren’t available 60 days out magically appear as people change their minds and cancel. If something becomes available, I can try to bibbidi bobbidi boo it to you. No need for you to continuously check for dining reservations when you have your own personal Fairy Godmother looking out for you!
- Do you love to Cruise? Do you want to be added to my Disney Wish (brand new ship that will set sail June 2022) Wait List? I can do that!
- I also reserve scooters and strollers! So if someone in your party needs their own magic pumpkin, I’ll have my magic wand at the ready!
- I am always available to answer questions or offer advice!!