Using a Travel Agent is a hot button issue. Some people don’t want to think about anything other than arriving at their destination and relaxing, so their first inclination is to always use a travel agent. Some people want to control every aspect of their vacation, and they think using a Travel Agent means they have no control. These are the people I’m specifically speaking to right now. Let’s talk about WHY you should ALWAYS use a TA!
- It is FREE. Naturally, I cannot speak for other agencies, but I can tell you 100% that my services are completely free to you. So you will never have to worry about where you will find money to pay me. You only need to pay for your vacation. Period.
- Sometimes, Pooh happens. And when it does, who doesn’t love a smackerel of honey? But unfortunately, poo also happens. And when it does, I am here to take care of everything for you so you will have one less worry. When emergencies happen, the last thing you want to do is sit on hold trying to figure out something that, depending on the situation, may truly be the least of your worries, even if thousands of dollars are involved. I will sit on hold so you don’t have to.
- It is literally my job to keep up with not only travel restrictions via the US, but what is happening in Disney Parks and all Disney Destinations. Like, I’m completely expected to know whether or not you can Uber to the Contemporary, even if you’re not staying there or have a dining reservation (you’re not, by the way). So you won’t need to Google or call anyone, you can just ask me.
- Speaking of calling someone, if you need to contact Disney during the entire pre-vacation phase of the vacation planning, you will talk to several different people. If you go with a Travel Agent, you get me each and every time. This not only gives you a better sense of security, but it also lessens the chance that Bob gave you a piece of information that Janice now says is wholly inaccurate.
- I can help you make the tough decisions. Not only should you choose Pop Century or Caribbean Beach for your family, but also really important decisions like “do I really need travel insurance?” or “should I pay for this cruise in full even though it won’t happen?” I am here for you, and I will help you every step of the way.
- I will get to know your needs and help you plan everything that your family SPECIFICALLY will want, not just a bland vacation full of basic stuff that you may not want. You’re more than just a commission to me! I LOVE to plan Disney vacations for people, and I love to help people Love The Mouse as much as I do! And for Disney Doubters, nothing makes me happier than the “I told you so!” after someone completely falls in love with Disney!
- I have been to Disney several times and stayed at different resorts, eaten at tons of restaurants, and I’ve ridden every ride. I can give you advice and opinions! Again, something you won’t have to Google! Just ask me!
- I have experience traveling with an amazing autistic human with sensory processing disorder and severe anxiety. It IS possible to have amazing vacations, and I have the information to help set your mind at ease! I also have experience dining in the parks with food allergies. I know how Mamas and Papas can panic and worry about their small humans that have these extra challenges and I am here to help guide you through it.
- I can help you save time by giving you little tips and tricks to get on that ride you REALLY want to ride (get in line for it before the park closes and stay there til you ride it!!). I have navigated through tons of scenarios and I can help you get to everything you will have time for.
- I can help you save money. Yes, it’s true! I PROMISE! You can start booking your Disney packages 499 days out, but that doesn’t always mean discounts will be available. I will continue to monitor your reservation, and if a discount pops up that will save you money, I will go ahead and just apply it to your trip, and BAM! Money saved! It really is that simple! I have a few other tips and tricks up my sleeves to help you save money.
So here is just TEN ways using an agent is the way to go. Want to book a trip? Contact me today and I will help you make your Disney Dreams come true!!!!