I have a new appreciation for Disney Springs. Full disclosure: it used to be a place I avoided like the plague. But now, and this may be merely because we’re living in a plague, I love Disney Springs. I think there are tons of amazing restaurants and quirky bakeries and unique shops to check out and it’s definitely worth a day trip over there. My one true complaint is that it is so difficult to get over there using Disney Transportation. Especially if you want to pop over for dinner and make it back to a park before it closes. Not easy to do. Other than that, it’s becoming one of my favorite places to go. And now, there’s even more reason to head over there! Presenting: DISNEY SPRINGS HALLOWEEN TREATS!!!
Amorette’s Patisserie – I LOVE THE HAUNTED MANSION! Look at this!!! It’s so pretty, I’m not sure I could eat it!!
- Haunted Mansion Petit Cake – Chocolate and vanilla chiffon cakes, with chocolate brownie, and diplomat cream sprinkled with candy-coated chocolate pieces and chocolate chips
- Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake Roll – Pecan Chiffon cake, pumpkin cheesecake filling, and dulce nutmeg chocolate mousse
- Pumpkin Crème Brûlée – Pumpkin custard with brûléed sugar, candied pecans, spiced whipped cream, and raspberry cranberry tuile
It’s no secret that my FAVORITE place at Disney Springs is Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC. Living with Celiac is a pain in the backside, and I rarely get homemade desserts and sweets. It’s incredibly disheartening when Disney releases their treats and snacks and there are rarely things for people with food allergies. Erin McKenna’s is a gluten free, vegan, and kosher bakery that is SUPERB for people with food allergies. And it’s delicious. So I was OF COURSE so incredibly excited to see them in this foodie guide!!
- Vegan and Gluten-Free Halloween Cupcakes and Brownie Bars – Vanilla and chocolate cupcakes and chocolate brownies topped with vanilla frosting and decorated with spooky designs
- Vegan and Gluten-Free Halloween Sugar Cookie Kit – Six sugar skull shaped cookies, Six sugar pumpkin-shaped cookies, purple, orange, and white icing, and sprinkles
- Vegan and Gluten-Free Custom Cakes – Available by pre-order only; Call (855) GOBABYCAKES to learn more.
Everglazed Donuts and Cold Brew
Everyglazed Donuts and Cold Brew make amazing and adorable donuts, and the do not disappoint for the Halloween Season! You will be able to get Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew and, from October 25-31, The Great Pumpkin Donut! It is a plump yeast donut with vanilla icing, black and orange sprinkles, and crowned with candy corn-studded buttercream and pumpkin-shaped marshmallow candies.
The Ganachery will have some great goodies that you are not going to want to miss!! Pumpkin spice marshmallows, Caramel chocolate skulls, Pumpkin Spice Latte Ganache squares, Mickey Mummy Piñata – 65% dark chocolate sphere filled with sweet treats, and, from October 19-31, Sister Elixir Cocoa Bomb – Dark chocolate cauldron filled with hot cocoa mix and green marshmallows topped with an edible image of the Sanderson Sisters and a chocolate broom stirrer.
At Disney Springs most popular location, Gideon’s Bakehouse, you can get the amazing Frankenstein Cookie. This cookie, which is one of their 1/2 pound cookies (yes, you read that right) is filled with chocolates, chocolate sandwich cookies, and M&Ms. But wait, there’s more! The Bride of Frankenstein Cookie – almost ½ pound cookie filled with white chocolate, golden chocolate sandwich cookies, and M&M’s. And last but certainly not least, Frankencake – Three layers of chocolate cake, cookies & cream buttercream, layers of M&M’s, and spooky reverse ganache.
- Black Velvet – A twist on a Red Velvet classic, this decadent dark chocolate cake is topped with whipped chocolate ganache frosting and a black modern dot (Available Oct. 11-17).
- Double Stuffed OREO– Rich chocolate caked filled and topped with orange, color vanilla buttercream with Halloween orange OREO cookie crust and an OREO rim topped with a black bat (Available Oct. 18-31).
- Bewitched – A Red Velvet cake rolled in Halloween-inspired décor by Fancy Sprinkles (Available Oct. 25-31.)
- Trick Or Treat – A Belgian dark chocolate cake with dark chocolate frosting, topped with a variety of candy including Twix, Kit Kat, Snickers, Milky Way, 3 Musketeers, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and M&M minis (Pre orders: Oct 25-26; pick-up and delivery: Oct 30-31.)
There’s so much more to enjoy at Disney Springs for Halloween! To read more about it, visit Disney Parks Blog!
Ready to book your vacation? Contact me today!!!!