Do you go to Disney Springs or do you skip Disney Springs? It used to be a skip for me, always. And then, I began to really explore! It has SO much to offer, and it is so much more than just a mall! The restaurants are great, the snacks are unbelievable, and the shops are incredible! Here is my collection of the best eats, treats, and shopping available in Disney Springs.
Disney Springs: The Best Eats
As always, I’m just here for the food! Disney Springs has SO many fantastic restaurants to eat at, both table service and quick service. Most of them are not Disney-owned, and, because of this, many of them have reservations available on Open Table, in addition to the Disney reservation system. Also, since they are not owned by Disney, they are not all as accommodating with food allergies. Personally, I have never had an issue, but I have read about people who have, so I would advise doing your research!
- THE BOATHOUSE. This is, hands down, my FAVORITE dining location at Disney Springs. The location, the atmosphere, the food…I just love it.
- Price range: $$-$$$
- Indoor and Outdoor seating available
- Seafood and Steak
- Sunday-Saturday: Lunch and Dinner
- Saturday & Sunday 10-2: serving Brunch with live entertainment
- Advanced Dining Reservations strongly encouraged
2. The Polite Pig. This quick service restaurant, located right next to the elevators of the Lime Parking Garage, is the best quick service meal you will ever have. As the name suggests, bbq menu and mostly pork. Oh, and bourbon….lots of bourbon!
3. Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’. The BEST southern comfort food around! Open daily for lunch and dinner, and open for brunch on Saturday and Sunday. Advanced Dining Reservations STRONGLY recommended.
4. Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant. If you like Irish food, this is the place for you. This is a much better option than Rose & Crown in Epcot, in my opinion. Weekend brunch, lunch and dinner daily, and LIVE ENTERTAINMENT!! Advanced Dining Reservations strongly recommended!
5. D-Luxe Burger. Just…..the best burgers I’ve ever had! Plus, they offer mobile ordering. So if you’re getting hungry trying to find your way out of World of Disney, you can order yourself a burger and pick it up after you leave!
Disney Springs-The Best Places for Treats
Need a snack? For me, with Celiac, the FIRST place I want to go is Erin McKenna’s! But that aside, here is my collection of the best places to go for a snack!
- Gideon’s Bakehouse. This place is so popular it has a VIRTUAL QUEUE. 3-words: HALF. POUND. COOKIES.
2. Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC. If you have food allergies, this is the place for you! They are vegan, kosher, and gluten free. They have everything from basic chocolate chip cookies, to homemade whoopie pies, to whole cakes. And they are all tasty and amazing.
3. Sprinkles. Love cupcakes? This is the place for you. They even have a cupcake vending machine.
4. Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop. Ghirardelli chocolate and ice cream. Need I say more?
5. Everglazed Donuts.
Disney Springs-The Best Shopping
The best part about Disney Springs is that you can easily get your souvenir shopping done and over with on the first day!
- World of Disney – a MASSIVE Disney Store! Shirts, Shoes, dresses, toys, stuffed animals, phone cases, dolls, puzzles, board games, Ear headbands, nuiMos, kitchen decor, home decor, you name it, they probably have it! AND they now feature scan and go, so you don’t have to wait in long lines to check out!
- Disney’s Days of Christmas – it’s Christmas ALL YEAR LONG! Walls and walls full of Disney Christmas Ornaments and other Christmas decor make this a very popular shop!
- Basin – amazing bath and body supplies.
- The Lego Store – the best part about this shop is wandering around and taking in all the amazing Lego sculptures!
5. Marketplace Co-Op – currently the home of the Walt Disney World Vault Collection, celebrating the 50th Anniversary of Walt Disney World!
6. Vera Bradley – Vera Bradley bags full of Disney style!
7. Super Hero Headquarters – All your Marvel goods in one place. Marvel Avengers Campus may be stuck on the West Coast, but Marvel goods are here in Florida!
8. The Art of Disney – amazing works of art, all the way from postcards to framed original art.
So did your favorite make the list? You can read more about Disney Springs here! What is your go to arrival day activity?
Ready to book your trip? Contact me today!!
One thought on “Disney Springs: The Best Eats, Treats, and Shopping!”