A couple months ago, I talked about Alaskan Cruises with Royal Caribbean in 2022. Well, now let’s talk about an Alaskan Cruise in 2023!! AND if you book with me, you will get an amazing discounted rate!
Alaskan Cruise: Details
Love Travel Collection is offering an AMAZING Group Cruise with Royal Caribbean Cruise Line, and I can help you get on board! This cruise will be aboard the Ovation of the Seas, sailing from Seattle, Washington, on June 16, 2023. This 7-Night Alaska Glacier Cruise deal is for double occupancy, $1525 per person for an oceanview balcony stateroom (Category 4D).
There are special rates for solo travelers or groups of 3+, too, so JUST ASK and I will find a place and rate for your whole group! The deposit will be $500 due at time of booking, and it is fully refundable up to 90 days before sailing. Again, this is for double occupancy. It will vary for larger and/or smaller parties. The final payment will be due March 16, 2023. AND if you book before March 9, 2022, you will receive a bonus stateroom credit of $50!
What’s included in the price of this incredible Alaskan Cruise? Well, it includes your stateroom accommodations, taxes, and port fees; MOST of your meals (certain restaurants require additional payment, but there are more than enough complimentary restaurants to choose!), some beverages (beverages and alcoholic drink packages can be purchased for the duration of your cruise!), and most of your entertainment.
Alaskan Cruise 2023 – Itinerary
|1||Seattle, Washington – Departs 4:00PM|
|2||Day at Sea|
|3||Ketchikan, Alaska – 7:00AM-4:00PM|
|4||Skagway, Alaska – 11:00AM-8:00PM|
|5||Endicott Arm & Dawes Glacier (cruising), Alaska; Day at Sea|
|6||Day at Sea|
|7||Victoria, British Columbia – 5:00PM-10:00PM|
|8||Seattle, Washington – Debark|
The Ovation of the Seas will sail from Seattle, so you’ll want to make sure you’re in town at LEAST a day in advance. And while you’re there, take in the sights!
- Space Needle
- Carl S. English Jr Botanical Gardens
- Gas Works Park
- Seattle Center – sight of the 1962 World’s Fair
- Pike Place Market
- Seattle Underground Tour – Seattle’s Gold Rush
Known as the “salmon capital of the world,” Ketchikan is rich in fishing and culture. They also have the most totem poles in the world! You can explore the Tongass National Forest, which is the largest in the United States.
This is a Klondike Gold Rush town and has a TON to offer! Visit the Corrington Museum and learn about Alaska’s history, or take in some historical reenactments! You can also head up to Laughton Glacier, and go sledding with Alaskan huskies. Personally, I LOVE huskies, and this sounds amazing!
Visit the Lynn Canal, the longest fjord in North America, and go rafting! How incredible does THAT sound?! You can also ride a vintage rail car along White Pass and Yukon route narrow-gauge railway, where you will see the Bridal Veil Falls, Dead Horse Gulch, and Glacier Gorge!
Endicott Arm & Dawes Glacier, Alaska. Juneau, Alaska. Victoria, British Columbia
Endicott Arm is a breeding ground for harbor seals, so you can probably see them swimming alongside the ship. You might also see brown bears, bald eagles, sea ducks, moose, and wolves. Then, get an up-close look at Dawes Glacier, jutting 600 feet out of the sea! In Juneau, watch for humpback whales, orcas, harbor seals, and sea lions on a charter boat excursion. Or travel to Mendenhall Glacier and become a Master Musher! You can even pan for gold! The final stop before returning to Seattle is Victoria, British Columbia, the cycling capital of the world. Take in a classic afternoon tea, shop, and eat!
The Ovation of the Seas
The Ovation of the Seas is a Quantum Class ship, with a guest capacity of 4,180. Enjoy 4 pools, including the adults-only retreat, the Solarium, a library, virtual balconies, and more!
- Main dining room, featuring savory, multicourse feasts every night
- Windjammers Marketplace
- The Cafe @ 270
- Sorrento’s Pizza
- Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine (additional cost)
- Izumi Sushi (additional cost)
- Chops Grille – signature steakhouse (additional cost)
- Jamie’s Italian from Chef Jamie Oliver (additional cost)
- Solarium Bistro (additional cost)
- Chef’s Table (additional cost)
- Fish & Ships (additional cost)
- Johnny Rockets (additional cost)
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies & Tots Nursery
- Teen only spaces
- Outdoor poolside movie screen
- Splashaway Bay
- Arcade/Gaming area (additional cost)
- 3D movie theater
- Family-friendly activities, including games and contests
Entertainment & more
- Broadway shows like “Mamma Mia” and “We Will Rock You”
- Casino Royale
- Music Hall
- Bionic Bar – the first bar with Robot Bartenders
- Royal Esplanade – multilevel promenade
- Boleros Latin Lounge
- Vintages Wine Bar
- Voom WiFi
- (some activities may have an additional charge)
for the adventurous!
- RipCord by iFly – skydiving simulator
- SeaPlex – basketball, roller skating, bumper cars, and more!
- FlowRider surf simulator
- rock climbing wall
- North Star – jewel shaped capsule above the ship offering amazing views at sea!
- (some activities may have an additional cost)
Ready to take this AMAZING Alaskan Cruise with me?! Contact me today!!!