The Latest Cruise News from Royal Caribbean and Disney Cruise Line as of March 5, 2022!!
Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Things are changing by the minute these days, so let’s get right to it, before this news is out of date! Here is your latest Cruise News from Royal Caribbean Cruise Line!
Royal Caribbean Cruise Line: Wonder of the Seas Inaugural Sailing
The World’s Largest Cruise Ship, Royal Caribbean’s Wonder of the Seas, is officially in the waters! She sailed from Port Everglades on March 4 for her inaugural sailing. This ship is the biggest ship in the world, and looks absolutely amazing. She will be sailing around the Caribbean for now before heading off to Europe. Contact me today to talk more about sailing aboard this big, new, beautiful cruise ship!
Royal Caribbean Cruise Line: Ultimate World Cruise Expeditions
If you LOVE to vacation, and LOVE to cruise, and LOVE to see the world, this cruise is for YOU! Sail for 274 nights while seeing 7 continents, 60 countries, 11 World Wonders, and endless adventures! See the Great Wall, the Great Barrier Reef, the Great Pyramid of Giza, and much more! For more details and information about this once-in-a-lifetime cruise experience, go here! Then contact me to book your spot!
Introducing: Royal Up!
How does RoyalUp work?
- You will have the opportunity to browse through various stateroom options with associated minimum bids.
- You select the dollar amount they are willing to pay for the upgrade. Making a bid on multiple categories will increase your chance of being upgraded — but you’ll only pay for one upgrade.
- Your bid is priced per person and based on two guests per stateroom for the entire length of your cruse. Only the first and second guest will be charged, even if four are sailing (amazing for families with greater than double occupancy!).
- Offers will be accepted at least 2 days before your sailing and charged to the credit card on file.
What are the benefits of RoyalUp?
- RoyalUp gives you the opportunity to experience a higher category stateroom or Suite for less.
- There’s nothing to lose. If your bid is not accepted, you will not be charged any additional amount and remain in the stateroom originally booked.
Disney Cruise Line News
Disney Cruise Line Updates Face Coverings Policy
Beginning March 11, 2022, face coverings will be optional in most indoor locations aboard all Disney Cruise Line Cruise Ships. All guests ages 2 and up, regardless of vaccination status, will still be required to wear face coverings in the Walt Disney Theater. Guests ages 5 years and younger will be required to wear face coverings in youth activity spaces and the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. Based on local government requirements, face coverings may still be required in Ports of Call, including some areas of Castaway Cay. This is great news going forward, as things begin to slowly shift “back to normal.” Visit here to check out some great deals on upcoming cruises. Then contact me to book your sailing!!
News for Concierge Guests
There is now an increased booking window for Concierge Guests aboard Disney Cruise Line. For guests embarking 7/14/2022 and beyond, port adventures and select cruise activities will be available 130 days prior to sailing, by contacting your Concierge Specialist.
And there you have the latest and greatest Cruise News. Are you ready to set sail on a cruising adventure? Contact me today to talk options!