All the Announcements from Today’s Halfway to Halloween for Halloween at Disney!
It’s hard to comprehend in April, but it is now Halfway to Halloween! And now, we have some idea of what to expect this fall! Let’s take a look at Halloween at Disney!!
Walt Disney World
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween party will return in 2022! I always hated Halloween before I celebrated Halloween at Disney, and now, it’s my FAVORITE event! The party will run on 37 nights beginning August 12 through October 31, 2022. Tickets will range from $109-$199, and will go on sale to the public on May 18. Do you already have a reservation during this time frame? GUESS WHAT?! Your tickets go on sale on May 12! Don’t miss out! This event is awesome and, as it was missing last year, it’s sure to sell out quickly this year!
- AUG: 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
- SEPT: 2, 5, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 27, 29, 30
- OCT: 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31
what to expect
- The Headless Horseman rides again! Don’t miss the Headless Horseman as he trots down Main St USA! And right after he’s finished, catch “Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade!” It’s the absolute best parade! You’re going to LOVE IT!
- Go Trick-or-Treating with a special reusable bag featuring a keepsake 50th Anniversary Celebration and Halloween Design. I may or may not have brought home whole suitcases full of candy before!
- The return of the “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular,” starring the Sanderson Sisters and your FAVORITE Disney Villains!
- See you favorite Disney characters dressed up for Halloween at unique meet and greets throughout the park
- Catch attraction overlays on the following attractions: Space Mountain, Mad Tea Party, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Monsters Inc Laugh Floor
- Jack Skellington hosts the “Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular” nighttime extravaganza, featuring projections, special effects, fireworks, music, and Disney characters!
- Special food items inspired by fall flavors and Halloween
- much more!!
Great news, West Coasters! The Oogie Boogie Bash WILL return again to Disney’s California Adventure! Stay tuned for more details to come as fall approaches. And be on the look out for Mickey and Minnie’s ALL NEW Halloween Costumes!
Across the pond, they have announced dates not only for Halloween but also Christmas!! The Halloween Festival will run from October 1-November 6, with their Disney Halloween Parties on October 29 and 31. Then, Disney Enchanted Christmas will run from November 12-January 8! And not to be missed, join Disneyland Paris on December 31 for their New Year’s Eve Party!
Disney Cruise Line
And lastly, join one of the Halloween on the High Seas Sailings for a spooky voyage at sea! First off, an all-new character meet and greet! Meet Clarabelle Cow, Minnie Mouse, and Daisy Duck as they dress up as the Sanderson Sisters! HOW ADORABLE!!!
The ship atriums will feature enchanted pumpkin trees with a spooky twist, while “Mickey’s Mouse-querade Party” brings back a fun-filled costume party for all to enjoy!
Experience some villainous takeovers in adult-exclusive venues! And, of course, catch Halloween-themed movies on Funnel Vision! Halloween on the High Seas take place on sailings in September and October from Port Canaveral, Miami, and New York City! Contact me for sailing dates today!!
For more information about these locations, you can visit this link! If you’d like more information on these Halloween at Disney offerings, contact me today!