This Africa Trip is a Once-In-A-Lifetime Voyage! Kenya and Tanzania Game Tracker, a 10-Day Journey!
Have you ever wanted to go on an African Safari? Have I got GREAT news for you! With this 10-day journey, you will visit many amazing locations in Africa. Travel to Nairobi, Amboseli, Namanga, Ngorongoro, Arusha, the Serengeti, Isebania, and Masai Mara!
With an expert tracking guide, search for Big 5 on daily game drives. You will get to explore the Masai Mara, Serengeti, and Amboseli Nature Reserves and catch TONS of amazing animals. LIVE OUT THE LION KING! Descend into the Ngorongoro Crater for an unforgettable safari with a private guide. And you will stay at a handpicked selection of accommodations and safari lodges all throughout Africa. This trip is guaranteed to fulfill your wildest dreams!
You will see and do amazing things on this trip, but these are just the highlights!
Explore Amboseli National Park, where you can see free-roaming elephants, buchbucks, dik-diks, duikers, and warthogs. Additionally, see more than 400 species of birds. And, on a clear day, get AMAZING views of Mt. Kilimanjaro!
Descend the Ngorongoro Crater, where you will enter and explore Ngorongoro National Park. Known for its conservation, here you will find free-roaming black rhinos, one of the world’s most endangered species. You will also see some of the highest concentrations of carnivores in the world, including prides of lions, packs of hyenas, and solitary predators, like cheetahs and jackals!
Explore the Serengeti, where you can see giraffes, elephants, impalas, gazelles, buffaloes, cheetahs, hyenas, and tons of birds!
Enter the Masai Mara Game Reserve for a breathtaking safari. The Game Reserve is home to the African Big 5: African elephants, cape buffalo, rhinoceros, leopard, and King of the Pride Lands, the lion. You can also see hyenas, gazelles, impalas, giraffes, zebras, vultures, cranes, eagles, falcons, and ostriches! This is just a TASTE of what this amazing trips has to offer!
You will stay at handpicked five-star hotels, outstanding boutique hotels, and more as you experience Africa. Accommodations include:
Tours Unlike Any Other
These tours are unlike any other. You will be able to fully customize your experience, including choosing from a range of places to stay. Along with your travel advisor (THAT’S ME!), tailor your trip to include a wide variety of activities, from must-sees, to lesser-known local experiences. Additionally, there may even be exclusive experiences that are currently completely unknown to you!
Short answer? A LOT! When you arrange your vacation to Africa through Kensington Tours, you’re getting an all-inclusive type of vacation.
- Fully customized itinerary based on YOUR interests and YOUR schedule
- 24/7 In-Destination support
- All accommodation stays, tours, and transfers for scheduled activities, unless otherwise noted in your itinerary
- Private driver for tours and transfers
- Local private guides or shared tours that take you through your itinerary highlights and experiences
- A greeting at the airport or at your accommodation from one of Kensington’s reps
- Breakfast each morning at your hotel, plus any meals indicated in the itinerary
- One suitcase and one carry-on per person for trip transfers
What’s NOT Included?
Sadly, not EVERYTHING is included. For example, you will need to pay your own Visa fees at border crossings, and tip for services and experiences while you enjoy all that Africa has to offer. Some other additional costs include:
- International airfare
- Travel insurance
- meals and drinks not listed in itinerary
- Personal charges, such as laundry, phone calls, SIM cards, or room service
- Early check-in/late check-out (unless otherwise specified)
- Additional sightseeing activities and experiences outside of your itinerary
- Optional enhancements, like room or flight upgrades, or local camera or video fees
- Passport fees, immunization costs, and local departure taxes, when applicable
So are you ready to head to Africa? Contact me today to get started planning your vacation!