ABOUT ME – Meet Danielle
Meet Danielle, the Inclusive Travel Agent! Who’s that? ME! I have been visiting Disney Parks since I was six years old. I have gone with friends, family, no kids, lots of kids, friends with kids, groups of families, you name it! Because of this, I have insider knowledge that many people don’t know, and these little tips and tricks help me to customize a trip that will be perfect for you.
I have first hand, personal experience in traveling with food allergies and disabilities, and I know that it can be a stressful to just plan a trip to the grocery store, let alone a big vacation. I understand the anxiety that comes with leaving the bubble of your safe space. This is where my help comes in! Meet Danielle, the celiac lactose intolerant mom of an autistic teenager!
I also realize that Disney Destinations are not for everyone. That’s why I also provide vacation assistance for Universal Studios, Royal Caribbean, Celebrity Cruises, Carnival Cruise Line, Beaches and Sandals, Kensington Tours, and more! I can quite literally SHOW YOU THE WORLD!
I have years of planning under my belt and I will guide you and help you plan BEFORE you arrive at your destination, so that when you are there, you can just relax and enjoy yourself, knowing that you did all you could do. Vacation destinations have come a long way, and many places now understand that creating inclusive menus and inclusive environments is better for everyone! Vacations are for EVERYONE, and I will help you the entire time! Now, do you have to have disabilities and/or food allergies in order to use my services? Absolutely not! That would be the opposite of Inclusive. But if you do have disabilities or special diets, when I say “I’ve got you,” I mean it!
My services are FREE to you, and you can rest easy knowing that you’re not being swindled. I am as involved as you want me to be, and I will let you take the lead!
- Reservations, including but not limited to: room, parks, dining, special activities, and more!
- Personalized planning
- 100% FREE Concierge-Level services and knowledge
- Transportation options to and from airport will be presented
- Assistance with disabilities and special diets
- Able to reserve strollers, wheelchairs, and ECV prior to your arrival
- Can rent a car, if desired
- Instead of playing call center roulette, you can contact me any time you need something and I will advocate for your wants and needs
- Tips and Tricks based on your family’s preferences
- AND MORE!!
Services vary based on the vacation type, but will be clearly communicated with you up front, so that there are no surprises. Thanks for stopping by and I hope we get to work together!