New Year, start of another EPCOT Festival Season! We already know the dates of TWO EPCOT Festivals in 2022! This year’s Festival of the Arts will begin January 14, 2022, and run through February 21, 2022. This celebration of ALL of the Arts will be taking place during the 50th Anniversary Celebration of Walt Disney World, so there’s no time like the present!
Disney on Broadway Returns!
Every two weeks, a new pair of performers will perform music from Broadway on Disney musicals at the American Adventure stage.
Arielle Jacobs (Aladdin) and Adam Jacobs (Aladdin)
- January 14
- January 16 through 17
- January 20 through 21
Kerry Butler (Beauty and the Beast) and Telly Leung (Aladdin)
- January 15
- January 18 through 19
- January 22 through 23
Heidi Blickenstaff (Freaky Friday, The Little Mermaid) and Robert Creighton (Frozen)
- January 24
- January 26 through 27
- January 30 through 31
- February 3 through 4
Kara Lindsay (Newsies) and Dan DeLuca (Newsies)
- January 25
- January 28 through 29
- February 1 through 2
- February 5 through 6
Ashley Brown (Mary Poppins) and Josh Strickland (Tarzan)
- February 7
- February 9 through 10
- February 13 through 14
- February 17 through 18
Kissy Simmons (The Lion King) and Michael James Scott (Aladdin)
- February 8
- February 11 through 12
- February 15 through 16
- February 19 through 20
Special Performance – February 21, 2022
On February 21, give a standing ovation for an extended finale featuring Ashley Brown, Josh Strickland, Kissy Simmons and Michael James Scott!
Eat your way around the world at 15 Food Studios, turning food into EDIBLE ART!
- The Artists’ Table at the American Adventure – American classics, like Beef Wellington and seared scallops, paired with a great beer or chilled glass of wine
- The Craftsman’s Courtyard NEW! Near Disney Traders – inspired by the Arts and Crafts movement on the coast of California, enjoy savory seafood and fresh salads
- Deco Delights near Port of Entry – indulge your sweet tooth with these sweet treats, inspired by the roaring 20s to the bright colors of Miami Beach
- The Deconstructed Dish near Port of Entry – Try your favorite dishes – like a BLT, French onion soup and key lime pie – deconstructed!
- The Donut Box Near Test Track – try delicious donuts, which pair wonderfully with a glass of rosé or a coffee cocktail
- El Artista Hambriento at Mexico – Classic Mexican fare, including carne asada and chocolate tacos
- Goshiki at Japan – Celebrate the Japanese culinary arts with delectable dishes featuring “the 5 colors” of Japanese cuisine, including sushi donuts and sake
- Gourmet Landscapes at Canada – These Canadian chefs have foraged for all the finest ingredients so that you can enjoy wild mushroom risotto, beet carpaccio and other farm-fresh delights
- L’Art de la Cuisine Francaise at France – Savory and sweet French pastries and delicacies, paired with wine – including a black winter truffle croissant and warm brie in a bread bowl, paired with a French wine or frozen martini
- L’Arte di Mangiare at Italy – Baroque cuisine that looks like Michelangelo created it himself, with rich colors and dramatic flavors, serving up arancini, ravioli and more
- The Painted Panda at China – Enjoy decorative cuisine inspired by magnificent Chinese art, like General Tso’s chicken shumai or the char siu pork buns, and enjoy refreshing beverages like bubble tea and Chinese-inspired cocktails
- Pastoral Palate at Germany – food inspired by the rustic settings where Bavarian Folk Art was painted, featuring wild boar cassoulet, a red wine-braised beef short rib, and more
- Pop Eats Near Port of Entry – Pop Art of the 20th Century, including the colorful almond frangipane cake and the ever-popular Pop’t Art – a sugar cookie with a twist. Plus, enjoy savory dishes like tomato soup with grilled cheese
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina at Morocco – enjoy grilled kebabs, almond phyllo pockets and more, paired with a flavorful hard cider or the chai tea mint mimosa
- Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina located between Morocco & France – Colombian cuisine inspired by the Disney animated film Encanto – like spicy ajiaco soup or a house-made empanada with chorizo
And don’t forget to take part in the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine! Once you purchase all five dishes, and receive your passport stamps, you will receive your Artist Palette Cookie!!
Visit some Artful Photo Ops, where you can become part of the art! Cross the Delaware with Washington, practice your Mona Lisa Smile, and Scream! There will be unique art installations all around the World Showcase! You can also visit art galleries and shop for Festival of the Arts MERCH all over World Showcase.
And there will be interactive experiences, too! Head to American Gardens for Animation Academy classes, where you can learn how to draw Disney characters from real animators! Check the EPCOT Park Showtimes and Times Guides for times!
Travel around World Showcase and find the chalk drawings! Or head to World Nature and take part in the massive Paint By Numbers Mural!
The Festival of the Arts is not to be missed! Contact me today to book your vacation to enjoy the Festival of the Arts!